RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

DAY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
HII!
okay, so day five.
we started the day off kind of shit - we got up at 9:40am :S
well, i woke up at 9 40, and at first i thought it was a mistake, until i realised it wasn't. so i was like
"ARGHH DAD IT'S 9 40! BREAKFAST CLOSES IN 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!"
so yeah, we got out of the door in less than 5 mins. proness ;) well, me and dad. mum and viv took ages

anyhows, i had what i had yesterday, except i realised they have a LOT of egg stuff
scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, steamed egg, omelette, etc etc etc
STUPID PEOPLE, USE THOSE EGGS ALONG WITH FLOUR AND MILK AND MAKE FREAKING PANCAKES
OR WAFFLES AT LEAST!
AND, I SAW SOME BAGLES. BUT NOT MAPLE SYRUP, UNTIL MY SISTER TOLD ME HOURS LATER THAT THERE WERE TWO JUGS OF MAPLE SYRUP!!!!!!!!!!!
*cries*
oh well, i'll go straight for the jugs tomorrow. hmph.

after brekky we went to the travel agent for travel insurance, etc, etc. then we went to the bank my mum and dad opened a joint account - don't ask me what they did.
when i sat down i started experiencing vertigo OMG SO ANNOYING
it feels like you're on a boat, swaying slightly, or, for me, i felt like i was still on the plane =="

AFTER THAT lol we went to saquare one. where i exchanged my bag for a diff bag - lisa i'll take a pic later...=D
annd...i bought lotsa socks!

and then we went to nursing home for a few hours, where i slept half on the floor half on the chair so my neck went all retarded and so did my left hand i couldn't feel my pinkie finger so i full one wacked it and then lots of pins and needles came about :( :( :(
oh well, we had lots of fun on the snow! i threw a snowball at viv but she was a party pooper and got pissed off and kicked me in the butt WTF?!



mmmm and we made a snow man
but i cbf uploading, go on fb :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3186815&id=737502863#/album.php?aid=130775&id=737502863

holy fk man, i couldn't feel my toes or hands after this :(
then we went for dinner. yum! won ton noodles congee and vegies
and now i'm back in the hotel
=D

lala!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe at first with the 'under 5 minutes' thing i thught you meant your WHOLE family and i was like WHAT?! yeah me and dad could.. but definitly not mum and sis hahaha. yummm noodles congeee. hehe can't wait to see your bag (:

lauraa :) said...

i am sooooooo soooooooo sick of noodles and congee now =="
haha my sister modelled the bag err =="

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails