RSS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Darwin Day 1 (Merry Christmas)

ok. So you're probably thinking my posts will be full of whining and negative comments.

You're kind of right. Kind of.

It is SO humid here, when we walked outside I thought I couldn't breathe. haha, but no, really, at least it's not as polluted as HK/China/etc.

Anyway .....

To be honest, it was one of the most boring Christmas' I've ever had.

Spending most of the day in a car driving from Port Darwin to Kakadu Park was absolutely ... fantastic. I mean, my chair was fked up, and I mean it got pushed forward and won't go back and I kind of broke the handle thing on the roof. But that's Avis' problem, not mine !

Not only that, I swear I've only seen less than 30 people today, probably because it's Christmas. (And we're the only Asians here, mega uncomfortable)

Just before we were going to the pool a freaking huge thunderstorm decided to come out and crap it rained like heck. And then we got a power failure so now the air con doesn't work - yay ! And now it's raining like crazy and the TV lost signal ... :(

The pool was full of drunk men, the water smelt like alcohol (beer, which I find feral, although pot bellies are even more feral) and tasted disgusting.

Anyway Christmas dinner was rather filling, the waitress gave us 3 desserts instead of 2. Oh well ....

Hope you guys all had a lovely Christmas ! and enjoy boxing day sales hahahahaahah <3

2 days down 14 to go. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails